- 100% New Zealand Wool
- Hand Knotted
- Made in India
- Custom Sizes Available
- Available in 1 Color
- Medium Pile
- Minimal Shedding, Antique Wash, Lustrous Sheen, Fringe/Tassel Detail
- Color (Pantone TPX): Beige (12-0000), Taupe (17-0909), Olive (19-0810), Taupe (16-1010), Olive (17-1022), Beige (14-1110), Gold (17-1047), Burgundy (18-1449), Moss (16-5304)
- 90% NZ Wool, 10% Viscose
- Hand Knotted watch construction video
- Low Pile
- Thickness: 0.4"
- Antique Wash
- Fringe Length: 1"
- Colors: Burgundy, Charcoal, Brown, Light Beige, Light Brown, Olive, Wheat, Mustard, Dusty Sage
- TPX: 18-1449, 19-0810, 17-0909, 12-0000, 16-1010, 17-1022, 14-1110, 17-1047, 16-5304
- Available in 2 colors
- Made in India
- Custom Sizes Available If you are interested in a size that exceeds the maximum dimensions listed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Standard Lead Time (39 - 41 Weeks)
- Expedited Lead Time (31 - 33 Weeks)
- Max Width: 18'
- Max Length: 30'
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.